By coming to, browsing and/or using Shepherdlambcards.com ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, agree and accept to adhere to these terms of service ("Terms") and to comply with all applicable International laws and regulations.
- Shepherdlamb LLC ("The Company") hereby grants you a limited license to use the materials, features, and services provided by the Company on this Site ("Materials") solely for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to these Terms. All Materials are protected by international copyright, and owned or controlled by the Company or the parties credited in the copyright notices within the Materials. You agree that any copy of the Materials that you make or have in your possession shall be unaltered.
- The Company hereby grants you a limited license to use such Ecards and other features of our Site, at the Company's sole discretion, to be available for Members only.
- You must provide a valid e-mail address during the enrollment process. You must notify the Company of any e-mail address updates through the functions on this Site. In addition, you will also be required to select a password and are not allowed to disclose this password or allow others to use your password to access this Site.
- You are solely responsible for your actions and communications undertaken or transmitted using this Site. The Company, and our affiliates, do not have the ability to exercise editorial control over your transmissions; however, we can review transmissions in order to ensure compliance with these Terms.
- The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site by any person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk.
- The Ecards on this Site are the sole work of two artists, Carlton and Susan Merriam, and the Site is therefore reliant on the continued ability of the artist to create these Ecards. This license does therefore not commit the Company to the release of further Ecards, maintenance and/or availability of the Site.
- All Materials are subject to change without notice. The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion modify the list of e-cards and other features of the Site which are available exclusively to Members. The Company may also change, suspend or close the Site or any part or feature of the Site, or restrict access to parts or the whole of the Site, without notice or liability.
In the event the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms, The Company shall have the right to immediately terminate your account without refund, refuse membership, and/or block the sending or receipt of greetings from our Site, and/or pursue any other legal remedies.
You may cancel your license at any time. Unless terminated beforehand, your license will end on a date determined by the Company according to the amount of the fee paid by you in accordance with the price list published on the Site. Should your license be cancelled or terminated, or the Site closed for any reason whatsoever, refunds will be given solely at the discretion of the Company.
The Company shall have the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site to determine the current Terms to which you are bound.
You may not use this Site to send online greeting cards to mailing lists to which you do not have full rights to utilize nor to send unsolicited bulk or commercial messages. In addition, the use of automated scripting-type programs that automate the process of sending or viewing any of the Materials is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, the number of cards or messages that you may send using the Site and/or the number of recipients to which you send such cards or messages.
- You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, and all officers, employees, directors, owners, agents, content providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any such claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- The Materials provided on this Site are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Company is not liable for damages of any kind arising from your access or inability to access or use the Site and is not responsible for failure of e-cards sent through our service to reach their intended recipients or to reach the recipients on the date specified by you.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Doozy's Designated Agent.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS) WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
4 Nadine Blvd
Ocean View, NJ 08230
Email Address: email@example.com
To be effective, pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification must include the following: · An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; · A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and a description of the infringing activity including of where the material which you claim is infringing is located on the Doozy Site sufficient to allow us to locate the material; · Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; · A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and · A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.